© Adventure Nevis 2019 3 Bracara, Morar, Inverness-shire, PH40 4PE. Sitemap
Experienced qualified Mountain Leaders specialising in Ben Nevis ascents in both summer and winter. The Mountain Footpath ascent is ideal for public, private and charity groups. For a more challenging route climbing Ben Nevis via either the Steall Falls Ascent or CMD Arete are both excellent. One aspect not to be underestimated is the Ben Nevis weather.
Do I Need A Guide To Climb Ben Nevis?
Ask yourself the following: Can I navigate accurately? Do I have an understanding of the weather?
Do I have first aid skills? Do I know what to do in the event of an emergency? Can I pace the climb?
+44 (0)7714 844686
+44 (0)1687 460163
Why Book With Us
• Experienced Qualified Mountain Leaders
• 100s of ascents of Ben Nevis.
• Safety is our prime concern.
• Good value for money.
• Responsible small groups.
• Local knowledge of Fort William’s hotels and restaurants
• We will do our absolute best to get you to the summit.
• Flexible start times.
Ben Nevis Kit List
• Walking boots
• Waterproof jacket & trousers
• Fleece jacket
• Hat and gloves
• Sun glasses & sun cream
• Packed lunch with drink
• Walking sticks - optional
Add the following for winter:
• Ice axe & crampons - we hire
• Head torch & batteries
• Gaiters, spare hat & gloves.
Head Guide / Owner
Mountain Guiding in Scotland - All Year Round
We do not operate a minimum numbers policy on our group walks and dates are guaranteed to run upon receipt of payment