© Adventure Nevis 2019 3 Bracara, Morar, Inverness-shire, PH40 4PE. Sitemap
I am a qualified Mountain Leader specialising in Ben Nevis ascents in both summer and winter with over 30 years of experience. The Mountain Footpath ascent is ideal for public, private and charity groups. For a more challenging route climbing Ben Nevis via either the Steall Falls Ascent or CMD Arete are both excellent. One aspect not to be underestimated is the unpredictable Ben Nevis weather.
Do I Need A Guide To Climb Ben Nevis?
Ask yourself the following: Can I navigate accurately? Do I have an understanding of the weather?
Do I have first aid skills? Do I know what to do in the event of an emergency? Can I pace the climb?
+44 (0)7714 844686
+44 (0)1687 460163
Why Book With Us
• Experienced Qualified Mountain Leaders
• 100s of ascents of Ben Nevis
• Safety is our prime concern
• Good value for money
• Learn map reading & navigation
• Local knowledge of Fort William’s hotels and restaurants
• We will do our absolute best to get you to the summit
• Flexible start times
Ben Nevis Kit List
• Walking boots
• Waterproof jacket & trousers
• Fleece jacket
• Hat and gloves
• Sun glasses & sun cream
• Packed lunch with drink
• Walking sticks - optional
Add the following for winter:
• Ice axe & crampons - we hire
• Head torch & batteries
• Gaiters, spare hat & gloves
Head Guide / Owner
Mountain Guiding in Scotland - All Year Round
• Climbed all of Scotland’s Munros
• Over 600 ascents of Ben Nevis